Twitter Facebook RSS

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 11

| | 0 comments
So tired these days, the weather is so draining but its okay I still fought it off.
Today I made Jool's favourite Saturday afternoon pasta. Yes, I know it isnt saturday but I'd figured that I never tried making pasta before so I would give it a try.

In this pasta there is:
Red onion
Chillies
ground cinnamon ( my fav)
fresh basil
plum tomatoes (fresh)
rigatoni (pasta)
parmesan cheese.

I was so frustrated when I finished everything because all the ladies went shopping and my pasta was just sitting there! It was all ready and hot but when they got back, they were saggy and not that great.

After when they got home, I added lemon zest, olive oil, Parmesan cheese and ground pepper.
The result, I think it would have been better if it was served right away but its okay I tried =)

Hm, my overall cooking experience has been fantastic. All my friends have been asking me if I'm going through cooking school or something and above all they want me to cook for them. I guess I will arrange a small dinner party soon for my good friends. I don't know how it will turn out but it's going to be fun!

My birthday is coming up! (daniel oliver) 22nd. Maybe I'll bake a cake? We will see.
new toy!

old man's secret soup

red onions =D

sauce

just right

thanks drew

product
pictures! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment