Twitter Facebook RSS

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 17 - these seven words in my head

| | 0 comments
Lately I have been listening to a lot of George Nozuka, I have no clue why. Some how his music calms me down and its very soothing too.

Anyways today, I got home late from picking up my sister. I started cooking at 11 with the little one hanging around. She tried to help but there wasn't much for her to do. I just told her to wash the potatoes, take out pans and put back stuff. Haha.

For this recipe, you needed to boil potatoes and let it cool after it was soft and tender. Weird thing was, when I cut one of the potatoes in half, it was rotten inside! So not cool.

After when I got my potatoes in halves, I smoked the bacon, added red onions and mixed it. Once it was golden brown, I added the potatoes and cooked it till the colour was just right.

Then I served it on a plate, added salt, pepper and 5 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar to the pan. I mixed it for a while, served the radicchio on top of the potato mix and poured the remaining seasoning on the salad.

It smelled really good! So good that my grandma came down and tried some. =)
Some pictures =)

what a mess

"what else can i do!?"

ahhh my warm salad =)

cant get my eyes off it hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment