Twitter Facebook RSS

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 18 - talk to me, talk to me, am i doing this right?

| | 0 comments
I had a bad lunch today, I ate at burger king because I got into a fight with him again. Over what? obviously about food, so gay. I was in a world of hurt eating fast food because of my cold sore! Oh well, I like to rely on myself and not others but lets not talk about that.

Today I made Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes and asparagus.

Heres how it went down:

Cut the 8 asparagus
Cut in half 8 cherry tomatoes
put the chicken breast skin side up
a sprig of rosemary leaves
and a sprig of rosemary
mix well.

Pre-heat oven to 400 and pop it in for 40 mins. First thing when I took it out, smelled so good. The rosemary always gets me and its such a good way of seasoning your food.

The taste was actually missing a little salt, the breast was very thick and juicy though. It wasn't dry at all! That's the good news.

After cooking, I went to catch up with a friend and she asked me. Whats the difference between daniel choi & daniel oliver? Then we started making nicknames for daniel oliver, like danny oli, dan oli...the list goes on haha.

before

him showing off =p

after =)

hehe

she was so happy and excited for me! food does change people lol

nice present!

0 comments:

Post a Comment