Twitter Facebook RSS

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 19 - airplanes pt 2

| | 0 comments
 Once I got home today, I crashed onto my bed. I was so tired! I took a 2 hour nap and woke up still feeling tired but that is no excuse not to cook! Haha

Today I made "Roasted chicken with lemony Bombay potatoes" along with my helper Andrew. It was quite easy and it was almost the same thing as the last one.

Here's how I did it.:

Pre-heat oven to 400
Boil the potatoes in salt water, once its done cut it in small cubes and set it aside.
Find a bowl and put a teaspoon of Turmeric, zest of 1 lemon, half a teaspoon of groun cumin, 5 sprigs of chopped fresh cilantro, quarter of a red pepper and 1 inch piece of fresh ginger sliced into matchsticks.

Add 3 slices of lemon into the bowl, followed by the chicken breast and toss everything around with some olive oil and season well with sea salt and ground pepper.

Make it look pretty with different layers and pop it in the oven for 40 minutes.

After when its done, EAT haha.

The meat was really nice a juicy, followed by a lemony taste of potatoes and veggies.
drew!!

pre-oven

the result!

i forgot to take a picture before i dug in haha

take 1

take 2 !
Blah, I don't know how I am going to cook tomorrow. I have so many things to do! Its that time of the year again! Oh well, I'm excited for the holidays and my dinner party soon!

Theres something bothering me but I just cant pin point what.
Thanks for reading whoever you are =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment