Twitter Facebook RSS

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 24 - Never gave up

| | 0 comments
Oh my goodness, I have been sleeping very late and it's not good for me at all! Oh well, holidays you can only enjoy it for such a short period of time.

Today I went to Markville mall to get my skates sharpened and it ended up taking 3 hours plus because they were so busy. Its not a good idea to go during boxing week. Not cool.

Other than that, I had a really fun day today! Daniel Oliver not only knows how to cook, he knows how to skate as well! Haha. My friend and I went down to Nathan Phillips Square and skated down there for a good 2 hours or so. The atmosphere was absolutely beautiful, I was so amazed and stunned. It really felt like I haven't been doing anything in toronto for a while. The night life was just so relaxing and comfortable. I didn't even notice my ears turning red or my nose running.

But now down to business. The dinner party was a successful one and I got lots of feedback from my friends and family. Some stuff that I want to work on is, my prepping skills. I felt that I could have been more organized and well prepared. The cutting of the salmon was completely random on my part and "he" commented on how I could cut it better, which is true. I don't think the main course was enough but I had dessert to cover it up.

makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside haha

i hate saying goodbyes

here we go

=D

This time for my upcoming dinner party, I think I will master the potatoes. I love how potatoes are so flexible in terms of flavouring and taste. Tonight I made Rosemary-roasted cubed potatoes. I think I am going to use this recipe and serve it as a side dish. The taste, aroma and presentation is irresistible and it is a dish that will for sure impress. So lets roll with it. Here it is in pictures. This time, the roasted potatoes was very well roasted and the smashed garlic / rosemary really shined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment