Twitter Facebook RSS

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy New Year

| | 0 comments
Happy new year my friends! This is such a late night post but I can't go to sleep, I think I slept way to much. I was trying to go to sleep but then there was this sudden loud bang sound downstairs, scared me for a second here. Turned out, it was just a painting that fell down.

It was a long / short day today, first started off with the tradional dim sum then dinner at home. I will post up pictures soon but for now, let's use our imagination. The chinese food was great but I got so use to eating french cuisines at big dinner parties like these. Each dish of course portrayed a specific type of emotion or "luck". The shrimp was meant for "happiness", the noodles is meant for long life and there were others that I do not know or at least I don't remember.

Anywho, the turn out in terms of people wasn't as much as I expected it to be. Some people missing but that is alright, they were here in spirit.

Post pictures soon. =)
Can't get it out of my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment