Twitter Facebook RSS

Friday, August 23, 2013

Father Time.

| | 0 comments



I always wondered what I would be doing when I reach the age of twenty six. I realized that father time will always treat me right and most of the time, I won't know anything about anything if that makes any sense. I told my lovely grandma that I feel old but wise. She told me to get married soon and implied that I should start a family soon. She always had a hopeful mindset; I love her very much.

I ask myself, am I successful? The answer? Of course! Everything is happening perfectly and I wouldn't want to change anything about it. I am so happy about my twenty six birthday. Here are some highlights for your enjoyment.








I thank all my friends and family for this wonderful week. My birthday wouldn't be the same with all of them. Much love and respect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment