Twitter Facebook RSS

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 16 - I say things that I mean and mean the things that I say.

| | 0 comments
I'm back! Spent, laughed and experienced. 

So even though I went on a trip today. I still came home and finished up my cheesecake because I said I would cook for 30 days right? I say things that I mean and mean the things that I say.

After getting home and relaxing a bit, I washed and rinsed my heart shaped cherries and started to make my sauce. I added 3 tablespoons of sugar in a sauce pan along with the cherries and simmered till there was a thick sweet sauce.

Easy.

Then clients came and tried my cheesecake with the cherry sauce. In my opinion, it was in the middle., not too sweet and not too favourless. The cherry sauce saved it a bit.

A couple of mistakes that I made was:
I didn't grease the side of the baking pan
I didn't put a tin foil on top of the cake while I was baking. ( this will allow the top not to brown so fast)
add more sugar?? I don't know.

the more i look at it, the more i love the logo.

first love

=)

saucee!

finished

i was eating it then i was like OMG I HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF IT haha

I don't know what that says

Thanks tiff =)
Today is the day I broke the record of not eating fast food. I lasted for 15 days but I had to give in because obviously I couldn't cook for myself.

The more people look down on my cooking, the more I'm going to fight it and cook even better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment