Twitter Facebook RSS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 26 - Late late late!

| | 0 comments
Blah I'm late! Sorry for the late post but yesterday was just too crazy, went for a haircut after work, picked up my mom, ate a bit of rice at home and then rushed out to pick up a friend.

Anyways let me talk about the salad that I made yesterday and then I will share something really funny. Yesterday I went to michaels again and bought some tomatoes for my salad. There was so many different kinds of tomatoes! I bought a good handful of mixed tomatoes and checked out.

At home heres how it went:
Wash the tomatoes and cut them into irregular shapes (be bold)
Season them with sea salt (use a lot so that the flavours start to come out) Then let them sit for 20 minutes
Drain it with a colander and empty it on a clean bowl
Chop up some red chilli, garlic, marjoram leaves
After 20 minutes, add pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chilli, garlic, marjoram leaves and basil 
season correctly and serve =)

It was love at first bite! Usually I don't really eat tomatoes but this salad was just to die for. It was a edgy salad with a little bit of spice but filled with flavour because of the olive oil and garlic. So awesome. Must try.

Proper Tomato Salad

Anyways some daniel oliver fun.

When I was shopping for the tomatoes, I was mumbling to myself about how expensive the tomatoes or veggies were and then I got this weird look from someone who works there. I was so embarrassed.

Before heading out of the house, my grandma made me down a "5 far char" (chinese health drink) While driving down, I had to go to the washroom SO BADLY! The bumpy roads were no help either but I made it.

After dessert (which btw never order white chocolate cheesecake because it was so darn sweet) while walking to my car, I was mumbling to myself again regarding "not getting a parking ticket" (I parked illegally, I think HAHA) and my friend was like "who are you talking to?" HAHA so embarrassing.

When I got home, I had to go to the washroom again because I drank 3 cups of water during the outing. So I ran in and I thought I had unbuttoned one of my buttons for my button fly pants but I didn't and I ripped it off. So cheap! And the pants was from g-star too! Oh well, my mom repaired it. HAHA. Fun, fun, fun.

New yeas eve is coming up. I'll keep you guys posted on what's going on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment