Twitter Facebook RSS

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 6

| | 0 comments
Oh my God.

Today it was frigging cold and during my lunch hour I had to buy ingredients at longos. Funny story, I went in and looked for purple broccoli. I looked in the veggy aisle and there was none, so I asked some workers there. When I asked them, I got the weirdest looks in the world. They thought I was crazy but I'm NOT!.

Its called: purple sprouting broccoli.

Anyways, got home ate dinner a bit then went to my ball practice. After my ball practice, I was really tired and broken but I still fought it and cooked.

The anchovy- rosemary sauce was a pain in the butt. I didn't have a mortar, so I used a spoon and a bowl to grind it a bit. Hardest part ever.

The pan roasted salmon was really easy, the rewarding part was: its crispy on the outside and soft on the inside - HEAVEN!!!
The trick is, cook the skin for 2 mins then flip it over and pop it in the oven. Bake for 3 minutes at 400 degrees then broil on high for 2 minutes.

Take it out, set the cooked broccoli add the sauce. Lay the salmon top and add sauce again.
DONE






0 comments:

Post a Comment