Twitter Facebook RSS

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 8

| | 0 comments
Hello there!

Today I had a special friend drop by and help me bake! Lucky for me, I didn't go out and buy any groceries today but instead I went shopping for clothes at Yorkdale with a good friend!

Okay here goes. Tea party cupcakes was today's cook. It started off with 1 cup of unsalted butter and 2 cups of sugar. Note to myself, use fine sugar for future reference. Normal sugar isn't good enough. Then we added 2 cups of rising flour blah blah blah.

Sorry I didn't feel like typing out the ingredients. During the process it was really exciting and the smell was God-like. I learned that baking is really different from cooking. Cooking is very flexible while baking, if you mess something up, the end result is going to be bad.

The iciing on the other hand was very sugar heavy which made me worry a bit. In the end, I was right. Its very sweet.

I'm so tired
Some eye candies =)







0 comments:

Post a Comment