Twitter Facebook RSS

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 9 - Contd

| | 0 comments
Okay so today was pretty tough. I had a packed timetable and very little time to prepare or cook. I was very nervous and scared that I wouldn't be able to cook today but in the end it turned out awesome. =)

I called my cousin over; Calvin, to help me out with the cooking. I baked a meringue and surprisingly it was really good! It made my day! And I'm exciting to share with you guys.

The basic meringue consist of 6 egg whites, 2 cups of sugar and a pinch of salt. It was very easy to whip. You need to try it.
Then on the side I made a fruit mix cream which was a really nice touch to the meringue! =) Pictures will not do justice but you can get a sense of what I'm talking about.

Check it out!
 blob haha

 oOoOOooooo
 daniel oliver's break time with old time good friend lesley =D
 end result
final =)
See you tomorrow! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment