Twitter Facebook RSS

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 0 - I've been ignoring you

| | 0 comments
Yes that is right, Day 0.

Okay, now I know how to cook so what? I still have been spending a lot of money on food. I take a look at my spread sheet and I see most of my money goes in towards food. Time for a new challenge.

As you saw before, I started a thirty day cook book. I am going to see through it. So here's the plan, I am going to come up with a money plan for myself. Yes, a money plan.

Seems like I have been ignoring my student loan debt and with this new job I want to do some damage on my debt. So here we go. I am going to go back to the drawing board and figure out how I can live a good week with a budget.

Even if I cook, I am going to shop around instead of going to the expensive grocery stores. Let's see how I do. Update you in a bit.

Some of my spreads. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment