Twitter Facebook RSS

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 29 - A New Beginning

| | 0 comments
Hi guys! =)

I hope you had a wonderful new year's eve night last night, I know I did. I had an awesome start to the new year except I didn't get much sleep last night because I woke up early for dim sum. Having that said, I am still kind of sick. =\ So today is another vegetable day.

In the oven right now is "The best whole-baked carrots." I will let you know how they turn out real soon!

P.S. Tomorrow is the big day! My 30th day! And in order to celebrate, I am having a dinner party again! I will keep you guys posted =)

Thanks for checking in.

pre-oven
Here's a teaser for you.

Alright, I am back with my carrot review! Haha. These carrots tasted better than yesterday's carrots but did not smell as nice. I think I might serve these tomorrow. Enjoy! =) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment