Twitter Facebook RSS

Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 28 - Last train to Paris

| | 0 comments
Today is new year's eve and it's time for some real talk. Honestly 2010 has been one of the best years of my life. I learned, laughed and experienced a lot. I met and found some new friends and unfortunately lost some too along the way. But if you know me, I will never give up. Just like a play in basketball. I would like to thank some people but I will do that on my 30th day.

Did any of my last year's resolution come true? Yes! Some of them did which is awesome. All I know is my life is moving way too fast, all I can do is just go with the flow. The new year is going to be an awesome year, I know it and I can't wait till 2011 is here.

We make history, strive off victory.

Well talk is cheap so I will shut up and end off by saying

Happy New Year to you, I wish you all the best. 

Cheers


Oh by the way, tonight's dish is going to be vegetables. I am feeling a little sick, I think it was because of the bad sweet basil that I ate.Will post later.

Hello!!
Seems like I am always behind on my posts but you know what? I will never let you down haha. So yesterday night before I left for my big NYE adventure, I cooked some really nice carrots! They smelled so good! The butter, the bay leaves and olive oil is just too much. =)

Here's how I did them.
Cut them in 2 inches of length
Pack your carrots in a tight pan
season with bay leaves (tucked between them)
add olive oil
sea salt
pepper
and a large knob of butter on top

Then cook for 20 minutes till the water boils. Take off the lid and let it sit for another half an hour till the liquid reduces. Then serve! The carrots smelled so nice and it was so soft!!!

Btw Happy New Year!

prep

I didn't have a big bowl

my soldiers

0 comments:

Post a Comment