Twitter Facebook RSS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 34 - Excuse Me for Being Human

| | 0 comments
Woke up cramming. Now, its sore and it hurts.

Yesterday I didn't cook at all. I had a packed day followed by a meeting. During the meeting we decided to go our separate ways, sad but its for the best of all of us. I hate wasting time but there is no other choice. We have other priorities. It might be the right choice. When it happened, I saw a movie playback in my head just like how a break up looks like. Oh well, I didn't get this by giving up or dwelling in the past. Better things to come for sure. Plus we are still working together so that's a plus. =)

On the other hand, some good news. I am currently enrolled in Baking Arts. Yes, I want to see how far I can push myself. I want to stare at challenge and laugh at it, well not that rude of course but you get what I mean. After the dinner party for 8, I felt like I could go further and cook for more. I was so stressed out during that time but I made it and it felt so fricking good. I want more. =) I am excited! Are you excited for me? Wait who reads this anyways. Haha.

Tonight I am going to pick up a red mullet.=)

first pic of 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment