Twitter Facebook RSS

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 47 - I wish you knew.

| | 0 comments
UPDATE

http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/new-year/how-to-have-a-happy-life-blog-4-50-plus.html

It helped me with my cooking. =)

I got everything needed for tonight

I always carry this card in my wallet

Hey guys, today I was going to make english onion sage soup but then I realized that tomorrow is my official day of baking in class and I need to prepare what I am going to bring. I need to read through what we are going to bake tomorrow and bring our equipments. How am I suppose to bring knives to school? That is so weird but oh well.

For tomorrow's apple pie, I think I am going to decorate it with mint leaves and dried fruit. I can add cream afterward too but who would add cream when you can add ICE CREAM! We will see but sorry for the essay post. Check back again tomorrow and see what I have in-store for you guys. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment