Twitter Facebook RSS

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 53 - Nothing is interesting if you're not interested.

| | 0 comments
UPDATE

Hey guys

Sorry for not posting in such a long time but I have been busy and I didn't get a chance to cook. But here is a post about a nice dessert place I went to.


Here are some pictures for now. Will add details tomorrow.


=)

very nice cafe feel to it.

Alright, so last night I went to this place called "Dolce" and let me tell you. Best gelato place ever. The store front looked amazing, well designed and the colour combination was just excellent.

Inside, it was pretty fancy. The display of flavours was very clean and fresh. There was alcohol surprisingly and a large selection of desserts.

My friend and I had a hard time choosing which flavour to try and what to eat! It was awesome. There was main stream music on but I heard they usually play jazz. The Belgium waffle was hot and fresh, the ice-cream was nicely scooped and they served it to us too.

Overall I would say it's a nice place to go to and the people were extremely friendly. Felt like I walked in and out of "Guu."

0 comments:

Post a Comment