Twitter Facebook RSS

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 14 - Why so little faith?

| | 0 comments
Hello! Long time no talk and see. I just came back from a retreat and it feels great. Sometimes I feel that we all need to step away from technology and just relax with some friends.

Anyways, I haven't been posting a lot lately but I have been working on my own personal cook book. Since I have kept you guys in the dark for the longest time, here is a sample spread that I designed.

The overall concept for the layout is simple, clean and sophisticated. I feel that as a visual communicator, things should be clear and straight forward. Each spread is driven by strong photographs of the actually dish but you are going to have to excuse my current pictures since I do not own a professional camera. The main focus is on the food itself.

Its a working concept / design. If you have any suggestions please let me know! Even though I know I lost most of you guys already during this transition process of cooking on an off.

Enjoy. =)
Once you don't know, you just got to believe. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment