Twitter Facebook RSS

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I am a pursuer by nature =)

| | 0 comments
I am excited because it feels like spring is coming! But the weather today sucks, still so cold. I want to make something related to bread tonight, I will come up with an idea later.

A friend shared this with me, I don't know if it will help any of you but I found it very inspirational. =)

"An elder Cherokee Native American was teaching his grandchildren about life. He said to them...

“A fight is going on inside me... it is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego.

The other stands for joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

This same fight is going on inside you and every other person, too.”

They thought about this for a minute, and then one child asked his grandfather... “Which wolf will win?”

The old Cherokee simply replied... “The one you feed.”"




whats this?

did I ever tell you that I love smoothies?

stuffed mushrooms with ricotta and walnuts on toast.

to go!

Tonight I made stuffed mushrooms with ricotta and walnuts on toast. The taste was kinda bland and the ricotta was so overwhelming. I don't know why Gordan Ramsay would suggest 350ml of cheese but I did it anyways.

Here's how you make this:

olive oil to drizzle
baby portobello mushrooms
sea salt
pepper
ricotta 350ml
walnuts 60ml
1 oregano sprig
parmesan cheese 30ml
sourdough bread or rye bread

In a bowl, mix together the ricotta, walnuts, oregano, Parmesan and a little seasoning. Pre-heat the oven to 400F, load your mushroom caps and stuffed them with the filling and bake for 10 mins. Then add it to your toasted bread slices and enjoy. =)

On a side note, recently I noticed that a lot of my friends are breaking up and it's saddening because I can't bare to see them go through what I've been through but you know what friends, you can do it! I believe in all of you, when you are at your lowest all you can do is just go up! The best part of a break is when you go through it with friends!

I will dedicate my next dessert to you guys! I promise. For now, here is a motivational song this one is my favourite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment