Twitter Facebook RSS

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Started off as friends, we leave as a family

| | 0 comments
Goodness,took me forever to upload and purchase new space.

Enjoy and I will update later.
Please check again. =)

youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/mydanieloliver

UPDATE

Okay, today was our last class together and honestly I am going to miss you guys. You guys have been so cheerful and positive. Baking with such wonderful people around just takes the class to a whole new level.

On our last day we made strawberry shortcake here's how it went down:

this is for two persons
450 g bread flour
450 g sugar
15 eggs
salt
vanilla

1lt whip cream
3 pints strawberries
1 lt whipped topping ( if you don't have this you can just use 35% cream)
300 g coating chocolate

The cake itself was quite easy to make and assemble. It just took a lot of time and effort. The sponge was a tad bit hard, I guess it was because we baked it for too long? I don't know but all I know is, I am sick of whipped topping. The strawberries were huge! But they were sweet and they added a nice feature to the cake. (Well it was the main ingredient haha!)




julie

jen and julie

chocolate dipped strawberries









hi dawn! yes blog worthy for sure =)

annie being silly

teaching the class


iron chef!

take two

teaching the chefs




it was close your eyes day


=)

hehe =p




the ladies

the ladies and i

kitchen is done!
this was eggs and sugar to make the sponge

I am going to miss the Friday night classes for sure. I just want to give a quick shout out to all my new found friends! Eric, Scott, Diana, Linda, Dawn, Jen, Julie, Angel, Cossi and Zoe. Maybe in the future we will bump into each other in a different class. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment