Twitter Facebook RSS

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thick and Thin

| | 0 comments
Hi friends, how are you guys? I had a really nice rest through the weekend because I had four days off. I had such a relaxing time that when I woke up this morning, I thought it was still my day off. So lately, I have been getting into my cooking / baking self again. I feel that I slacked off with my passion for cooking/baking and same with my design passion.

So I picked up the slack and decided to bake some goodies for myself and of course, friends that would be interested. =)

Tonight, I made brownies. This was a practice round for the real thing, my cousin really loved the brownies I made before and wanted to make it again.

So here it is:

The Best Brownies

6 tablespoons unsalted butter
4 oz baking chocolate
2 egg beaten
1 cup sugar
3/4 flour
1/2 hazelnuts or anything you want. (I used cranberries and walnuts)


I melted the chocolate first over a double boiler and then I added the butter. Followed by the eggs, sugar, flour and misc.

I baked it for 30 minutes at 350F. I let it cool down a bit for 10-15mins or so and then I caved in, I had to try some and to see if it was good for serving. I was quite surprised, it was exactly like how the book described it. I say that because last time when I tried to bake brownies, I failed big time.

This was has a soft center and crispy outside with lots of chocolate flavour.









Excuse my iphone pics. They are horrible, I know. Enjoy =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment