Twitter Facebook RSS

Monday, August 8, 2011

Oliver weekends

| | 0 comments
"I love you like a love song baby, I, I love you like a love song baby..." Oh my, seems like I got Selena Gomez fever now instead of Bieber fever. The song just grew on me, its so catchy!

Hi again friends, how are you guys doing?! Each time I write up a new blog, I have no clue what I'm talking about but then again what do we know nowadays right? You are in a real treat today, I started cooking again. Well not really, but its been a while since I cooked something. This is a start. The lady friend wanted brunch yesterday and what the lady friend wants, the lady friend gets. (In terms of food only though, don't tell her I said that) Followed by brunch was "Fifteen Chocolate brownies" from Jamie Oliver. You can refer to my older posts if you want the receipe.

Heres the sandwich.

3 chefs - Smoked salmon on country boule with bacon and asparagus tartar sauce

for the tartar sauce:
50 ml chopped asparagus
15 ml chopped red peppers
15 ml chopped gherkins
15 ml chopped tarragon
125 ml mayo
15 ml lemon juice


for the sandwich
8 slices of eyr bread (I used country boule)
12 smoked salmon
2 shallots, thinly sliced
12 slices bacon, cooked crisp
2 heirloom tomatoes, thinly sliced
250ml arugula



could have diced it up some more

so easy and so good!

hmm baconnnn



"you know, if you added more smoked salmon I would have loved it more."

I'm hungry, rawr



soniaaaaaaaa







she wanted seconds and i caught her in the act

0 comments:

Post a Comment