Twitter Facebook RSS

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The girl in red

| | 0 comments
Okay, how mad are you guys? No seriously. I know I have been so out of the radar but the only excuse I have is, I have been busy. Wait, no, I take that back. I am just so lazy to pick myself up and cook/bake. You caught me and now I owe you guys a few posts. It's always so weird coming back from a long vacation and a period where I haven't post no more. I know I lost most of you guy but thats okay, whenever you need me, I am here.

Anyways through the long weekend, I got a chance to bake a nice cotton soft japanse cheesecake. Please take a look.


Ingredients:

* 250ml milk
* 250 gm cream cheese, cubed and softened at room temperature
* 60 gm butter, softened at room temperature
* 6 egg yolks
* 55 gm cake flour
* 20 gm corn flour
* 1 lemon zest
* 6 egg whites
* 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
* 130 gm caster sugar


for the love of cake


double boil the milk and cream cheese


add egg yolks

add flour, corn starch

beat egg whites, add cream of tar tar, sugar

fold in egg whites

bake with water on a tray

done =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment