Twitter Facebook RSS

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tick Tock

| | 0 comments
Hello ladies and gents, good morning to you in this fine November. Today I bring you a nice set of cupcakes that was baked for my uncle Jimmy. It was his birthday and I asked him what cake he wanted.(He didn't care, I was just being nice)

I surprised him with red velet cupcakes with almond creamcheese. I used this receipe before but this time I didn't add butter milk. I used regular milk instead which made it a bit stiff in my opinion. When I took it out of the oven, I noticed that it was a bit under baked so I popped it back it for only 2 minutes and it was already a big difference. I forgot that a cupcake is suppose to be moist and very soft like a real cake. Oh well. The almond cream cheese frosting was a real treat, everyone loved it and wanted to dip their strawberries in it. So in a way, that saved it.

Happy Birthday once again Jimmy. =)

three tier cupcakes! well 2.5 tier haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment