Twitter Facebook RSS

Monday, January 9, 2012

Never again

| | 0 comments
Blah had such a bad night yesterday so I decided to take it out on baking. Long story short, my church basketball team and I lost to a team that we beat before. We lost by a lot and everyone was very bitter including myself.

I wanted to try this a long time ago but didn't have the time to (or maybe I am just too lazy). Here it goes.

base
all purpose flour
sugar
unsalted butter

lemon layer
half cream cheese room temp
sugar
all purpose flour
lemon zest
baking powder
lemon juice
eggs


I got out my cake stand mixer to prepare for the big project but then it only needed a food processor. If you refer to the pictures below, my processor is as small as a lunch box. Near the end I decided to transfer over to the big mixer to blend the rest of the eggs.

I tasted it a bit this morning and the filling was bang on, it was just like Anna's but just a little thinner. My suggestion is to actually use a 8x8 inch baking pan, I kinda cheated and used a 9 x 13. I am definately too cheap. Haha.

I will upload more pictures in a bit!


I need to find that fire in me again...its burning but turning blue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment