Twitter Facebook RSS

Friday, February 17, 2012

Rolling in the deep

| | 0 comments
Its been a long while since I blogged at all and honestly, I feel ashamed. I have been baking and cooking but I just haven't been sharing my experiences with you guys. I left you guys in the dark for a while but here I am, back from the shadows and into the light(I think Im high on something haha). Yesterday was valentines day and it was just an amazing day. I spent it with the special lady and I made a three course meal for her.

I started off with the infamous fifteen christmas salad then filet mignon paired with roasted rosemary potato cubes. For dessert I only had ice cream because my chocolate creme brûlée failed. =(

Well today I made it back up. Here is the Chocolate Creme Brûlée:

5 oz dark chocolate
7 egg yolks
1/4 sugar
2 1/4 cups whipping cream
brown sugar

The rest is up to your imagination, only because I want you guys to support the publishing industry and buy books! I will tell you guys how it tastes tomorrow, since I need it to cool in the fridge.

See ya!








0 comments:

Post a Comment