Twitter Facebook RSS

Thursday, March 22, 2012

You didn't think that I'd come back, I'd come back swinging

| | 0 comments
Dearest friends!

I am back with some cookies, yes, chocolate ones with nuts! I have to admit, getting the cookies to come out golden brown is not an easy task. My oven is not a convection oven where you get good tempertures all around. I had to take it out after 10 mins and flip a tray of cookies over to achieve that golden brown look; it was worth it.

The taste, in my opinion, was just right. It was not too sweet but had a balance. The chocolate chips gave it a boost in flavour and the maple syrup was, well, just not there. First words coming from my cousin, "wheres the maple syrup?"

So where was the syrup taste? I have no clue but what I do know is cookie flipping is not biggie. =)

cheap chicken!



Who would have known that my hobby would lie in the world of culinary arts but thanks to you I got a new thing started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment