Thursday, June 7, 2012

When I'm Inspired, I'm Alive. —K.Rashid

| | 0 comments
Hello

Sigh, Boston lost to Miami Heat and now the series is tired 3-3. I am just not a big Miami fan, so therefore I want Boston to win. Haha. Yes, when I am inspired, I am alive. This is a quote that I will remember for the rest of my life. He came to OCAD one year and I went to see him with a someone I knew. He is such a "stand out fella". Everything he did was just different and so was his look. I remember he wore a pink suit with white glasses. So whack.

Anyways, seems like my basketball team and I still can't shake off the lost on sunday to MCCC. They were such a great team but I know we could beat them. Blahh. Today was our little get together at my coach's new place and I brought cheesecake! To be exact, I brought White Chocolate Raspberry Lime Cheesecake. I had it this time! And it was great! It was very soft and moist, not sure if I prefer the more dense version but this was just right. Each bite had a hint of lime, a chunk of white chocolate and to top it off raspberry.

 Here is how it went down if I can remember it off the top of my head. (Blogging while I'm in bed)

White Chocolate Raspberry Lime Cheesecake
Jamie Oliver's graham crust 
Sour Cream 
Flour 
 2 Packs of cream cheese 
 sugar 
salt
vanilla extract 
 1 egg yolk 
2 whole eggs
lime juice and zest 
500ml raspberry 
 100g white chocolate


That sounds right. But what doesn't seem right was I baked this for an hour and a bit. It was suppose to be only for 40 minutes. I think its time for a new oven. Maybe a Electrolux (sp?)

What's special about this cake, I would say, is basically the fruit and the white chocolate. I think this really makes it extra special in a way that it kinda touches different senses. Nice light summer dessert.

Try it!
Cheers.

Oh, the brownies turned out great! My uncle loves it and my sister already gained 10 pounds
Just right. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment