Twitter Facebook RSS

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Don't. Stop. Believing.

| | 0 comments
Hello All! :)

Oh my goodness, I just wrote a long entry about how my week was and how inspired I was into baking/cooking again and I deleted it by accident. Frig! That annoys me. Oh well, I'll try again.

So, this past week has been very busy and I took up golfing! Yay! I think I really like golf, its just so hard to master due to all the connections you have to make prior to hitting the ball. I will get use to it.

It was my sisters bday yesterday and the old man made a huge meal for my sister. I got the privilege to bake a cake for her. I asked her what she wanted and right off the bat she wanted the good stuff; meringue. Haha, this dessert has become second nature to me, I know it so well I can remember how everything goes. This dessert is so simple and in yet so attractive once present, it just always adds a WOW factor to everything.

If you haven't tried it yet, I urge you to bake it yourself or I invite you to come and try it. =) Message me, Haha. 

Ultimate fruit Meringue: 
6 egg whites 
sugar 
zest of any choice or cocoa powder.
a box of strawberries
handful of raspberries and blueberries
nuts
mint leaves
 
Beautiful

0 comments:

Post a Comment