Twitter Facebook RSS

Thursday, October 18, 2012

At the end of it all, you are still my best friend.

| | 0 comments
Hello all!

Question: What happens when you can't afford a store front just yet for your own bake shop?
Answer: You set up shop at home!

Sometimes, just sometimes I wish that I was rich so that I can make my money work for me but then again, money doesn't alwasy mean happiness right? Haha. Right! Anyways, a friend of mine ordered a batch of macarons from me a while back and literally chased me down to get some. So finally, I set a side some time to make these bad boys.

Today's flavour of the week is vanilla, pure and in yet tastey. I enjoyed making them and I hope he enjoyed eating them. Didn't get his honest feedback yet but I will in a bit. Off the heart, let me try to remember how I made them.

Shell:
2 egg whites
125 ml caster sugar
75g ground almonds
185ml icing sugar

Filling:
50g butter
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
185 icing sugar

Baked at 310F for 9 minutes. =)

I always liked seeing them in a tall glass.
We have feet!!! =)
Packed and ready to go!
Story behind this is, after hearing countless radio commericals about Wednesday night's at Milestone. I finally caved in and went for the special. Best place to get yam fries!

When everything fails, just keep calm and spend some time in the kitchen. It works everytime! Next, I am going to make a pumpkin birthday cake for my good cousin Eric.Cook your way to the good life because good good is important! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment