Twitter Facebook RSS

Monday, October 8, 2012

Putting first things first.

| | 0 comments
Happy thanksgiving!!!

Today, I had such a relaxing day. It's good to take a break from life once in a while and just catch up with family. I think succeeding at home first out of everything else is always the best mentality. Speaking of which, I do feel guilty for ditching. I was out and I couldn't do anything, I told that person I'd come afterwards but too late. People get mad so easily lol. =( Anyways, just a little rant that I wanted to get out. Other than that, you live and you learn. =)

Today I got the chance to make macarons with bailey's coffee cream flavour. This was the first ever that I wanted to be more bold about the filling. I didn't even think about it, I just added it in and it actually tasted really good. And of course, the orange was because its October! Hehe. The orange was a combination of red and yellow food colouring. I had to add a lot of yellow before it looked anything near orange. Oh well. The cookie itself was pretty straight forward, I blogged it before so you can refer to that.

The filling I have to keep track of it, so here it is:
50 g butter
50 gcream cheese
115g icing sugar
1/2 tsp cinninmon
1 tsp baileys
1 tsp coffee 

And wa la.  Eye candies! Enjoy! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment