Twitter Facebook RSS

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 21 - Merry Christmas To You, Tifa.

| | 0 comments
Hi I am back.

So yesterday night or this morning, I made the Ultimate fruit caramel Meringue! It was exactly the same thing as the eton mess except this time I had the vanilla beans which made a whole world of difference.

Meringue:
6 egg whites
sugar
zest of any choice or cocoa powder.

The hardest part was the carmel sauce. Here is how it should be done:

1 cup of water
sugar

Yes, the book just said SUGAR. Didn't say how much, so I just added one cup. The trick is, bring it to a boil and let it simmer slowly. Once you get a golden brown colour, pour it on top of your meringue. Stupid sugar, it was the only reason I slept so late.

Merry Christmas!











0 comments:

Post a Comment