Twitter Facebook RSS

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 4 - In the afternoon

| | 0 comments
So I always carry my Jamie Oliver book around now. I always think about what to cook and what to buy. Today, I went to dim sum. My father was talking to me and lecturing me about how to cook and how not to cook. Sure, I receive criticism all the time during my graphic design years but it seemed like he wasn't supportive at all. He was talking so much trash and telling me to go to George Brown college to learn theory first. I just want to cook and make things simple! I guess he doesn't fully understand why I'm doing this.

I was so pissed off, I had to walk out of the dim sum and go back to work.

I just want to beat him in his own game so badly now and I will. I will beat him in his own game. Just watch.  AKLSJFLKASDJF

Tonight: mash potatoes with steak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment