Twitter Facebook RSS

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 37 - Despicable Me

| | 0 comments
Today was my good friend's birthday and we went to eat all you can eat sushi at woodbine and 16th. If you live in Toronto, you have to check out "kaze" its a really nice japanese restaurant.

I was so full, I didn't want to make food just for the sake of making food but I did buy the ingredients for today's meal. I guess I will save it for tomorrow.

I just finished watching Despicable Me. It was such a great movie. The climax and the moral of the movie was very touching. Don't worry I won't spoil the movie for any of you if you haven't watched it but if you watched Toy Story 3, you would like this movie.


Let me ask you this, if you could have any super hero power what would it be?

Mine would be time travel, hands down.
With it I would go back in time so that I could start this sooner. =)




0 comments:

Post a Comment