Twitter Facebook RSS

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 38 - Beautiful with two "L's"

| | 0 comments
Hi guys!

On my lunch break at the moment and I just thought of the most beautiful things in life. Like the sun, summer, rollerblading, biking and parks! Haha I can't wait till its summer again. I want to grow my own veggies and herbs!


I want to share a song with you guys. Make sure whenever you hear it, you think of me! Haha since I am sharing it with you. This one is my favourite, it reminds me of a friend I once knew.

Wait for tonight's meal. =)





Hello Hello
A little update! I just finished making "Crispy asparagus soldiers with soft-boiled eggs." It was so good! I know I say that all the time but it was really was so good.

Here's how you make it: 
Pre heat your oven to 425 
wrap your asparagus with bacon 
drizzle a little olive oil 
bake for 10 minutes or until the bacon is nice and golden 

soft boiled eggs:
boiled salt water 
boil the eggs for 5 minutes 
cut the top part of the eggs off 
place it in the egg container 


then serve with the asparagus. 
And add some salt and pepper if you like. =) 


The taste of the bacon, asparagus and soft boil egg dip was simply amazing. The asparagus was a little dry but still had enough juice in it because of the bacon. Topping it off was the egg yolk dip. It was so warm and it felt like spring!. 


Anyways here are some pictures! 



win

0 comments:

Post a Comment