Twitter Facebook RSS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 39 - Awesome day

| | 0 comments
A friend shared this with me and I want to share this with you. Seems like I am always sharing things with you guys, haha.

"A True friend doesn't care when you're broke, being a bitch, what you weigh, if your house is a mess, what you drive, about your past, or if your family is filled with CRAZY people. Your conversations pick up where they left off, even if they have been months apart. They love you for who you are. They will know who they are."
 
 I think its so true but that's just my opinion. I feel so happy! Today I booked a table at "Auberge du Pommier." It took me so long but I did it and I can't wait till we head there. I want to see how they garnish their foods and how they taste. I can be the food critic for once >=). 

Friday is coming! I will keep you guys posted on what goes on in that kitchen. Haha. 

Today I am going to surprise you guys with something. I am not telling you what. ( don't worry its nothing special) 

this salad was so well balanced


Today I made Tangerine salad with speck and halloumi. This salad was suppose to be with strawberries but they were sold out! I did it anyways with tangerines and the results were even better. The juices that came out of the tangerine was so satisfying and the warm halloumi cheese was to die for!

I need to make it for you guys one day. It's such an easy satisfying salad. My mom loves it now every time I make salad. =)

Anyways gotta wake up early tomorrow or today, so I'll keep in touch with you later. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment