Twitter Facebook RSS

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 41 - fate is a place and time.

| | 0 comments
My arms and chest feel like jelly but its a good thing right? Haha. I would assume so, you know what I learned? I learned how to enjoy myself along with food. Yesterday when I came home late, it felt really great to actually come home and cook something good for myself and myself only.

Right now, I am just chilling, on youtube, drinking green tea and thinking about what to cook tonight. Actually, I know what I am cooking already. This weekend is going to be an AWESOME weekend and tomorrow is my first day of class! I can't wait. I heard great things about it

Let me tell you, take things easy and relax. There is more to life than increasing its speed. So take it slow, whatever you are doing that is or going to do. Be patient, it takes time. That's how I see it. =P


i heard this is a great movie! i am going to check it out

0 comments:

Post a Comment