Twitter Facebook RSS

Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 44 - Success comes in cans, not cant's. (filler cus theres a widow haha)

| | 0 comments
UPDATE

Hi guys!


I had such a wonderful weekend! How was yours? Haha obviously you can't answer me that. My weekend was so great that I couldn't sleep last night at all, I just rolled around in bed and thought about yesterday. So awesome.

For some odd reason I've never been so nervous before, maybe it's because of the pressure I give myself. Oh well. I have a secret to tell you guys, I have a dilemma that I can't seem to figure out or come to a conclusion of. What should I do?

Word from the wise:  

Knock the "t" off the "can't." =) 


I can. 


Tonight, Amazing herb salad on a tomato bruschetta. 

we are going to have our own show soon haha

My hands! They hurt so much from lifting weights. I think I need to invest my money on some gloves but then again what am I not investing on nowadays? Funny thing today, I was at the gym and I saw some really old school friends and they commented on my cooking! They were like "Hey daniel! your cooking looks really good man, whats going on? are you doing it for fun or is it a career now?" The answer and question will always be the same. Its just a hobby, nothing serious.

Got home today made a "Amazing herb salad on a tomato bruschetta."

Here's how you make it:

roughly cut the tomatoes
add salt
olive oil
balsamic vinegar
chilli
then let it sit for a while so that the juices come out of the tomatoes

dressing:
three times the olive oil
half a lemon
salt
pepper

then toss in:
arugula
mixed fresh herbs

Toast your bread, stack the tomatoes on it and then top it off with the mixed salad dressing.

Lastly enjoy!
The taste was quite zingy with the chilli and lemon. I downed it so fast after my work out I didn't know what else to say. My sister and grandma had some and they loved it.

blurry picture! sorry =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment