Twitter Facebook RSS

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 51 - be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind... =)

| | 0 comments
UPDATE

Had a dream yesterday. Two different ones. In the dream, I knew exactly what was going to happen and what to do and what not to do. People around me didn’t know anything. It was like I could see the future. It was kinda cool, but then the alarm rang and I had to get up. All I remember was there was a lot of running and chasing.




After work today, I went and hunted down some scallops. I wanted ones with the shell but I couldn't find any. I guess the shells are not that popular but its okay.

Today I made traditional french scallop. Here's how it went down

4 cloves of chopped garlic
a handful of chopped flat leaf parsley
7 tablespoons of butter
sea salt
pepper
zest lemon

Mix all of that in a bowl.

Get a roasting pan and place the scallops on top, add the flavoured butter on top and drizzle a little olive oil.

Bake at 325 for 12 minutes or until the butter bubbles. Then serve with a lemon wedge. =)

The taste was very nice. It was zingy and had a strong garlic flavour, which I love. I should have made more but then its getting late.


my support ! =)

here she is =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment