Twitter Facebook RSS

Monday, February 27, 2012

Enchanted

| | 0 comments
Happy early spring? Hm, seems like the weather has been on and off lately with the flash storms and sudden temperture fluctuations. I realized that it has been well over a year since I have started this blog and it has been a really good run so far. I have to admit, I did slack off a couple of times and did nothing but I always kicked myself in the butt to do some baking or cooking.

I remember how it all started, it was a cold winter's night when I ordered that Jamie Oliver book. I was so inspired and motivated to change, I wish I still had that strong red fire today. Not saying the fire is dying Haha.

Anyways, last night I got a chance to bake some awesome classic chocolate chip cookies by Anna Olson. For some reason, I always flock to Anna for all my baking needs. She just has everything I need and plus, shes an awesome baker.

Basic cookie dough
125ml unsalted butter
125ml brown sugar
60ml sugar
1 egg
5ml vanilla extract
310ml all purpose flour
30ml cornstarch
2ml baking soda
2ml salt


Chocolate chip Cookies
250ml chocolate chips




Even though my views for this blog ain't as much as what I had a year and a bit ago, I will still continue what I started and finish strong. =)I was enchanted to meet you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment