Twitter Facebook RSS

Friday, February 24, 2012

Midway State Never Again

| | 0 comments
Today is my co-worker's last day in toronto and she wanted to try my meringue cookies one last time. I always find it refreshing re-visiting my meringue escapades, its such a simple receipe that can be done in minutes!

Heres how it goes:
3 egg whites
175 g sugar
vanilla extract


Baked for 45 minutes at 300F. Let it cool in the oven a bit and wa la. Meringue cookies! =) To me, I feel that 175g of sugar is a bit too much but it goes really well with coffee or a hot beverage of your choice. One thing to keep in mind is the consistency of the "blobs" that you throw down on the baking tray. Make sure that they are equally sized or else you will have some burnt ones. =( Everytime that happens, I get so embarrassed. Oh well, you got to be bold and make mistakes! =)

It's something I will never shake off but I will eventually.



0 comments:

Post a Comment