Twitter Facebook RSS

Monday, October 1, 2012

Sharing the goods.

| | 0 comments
Yesterday I was inspired.

When I am inspired, I am alive. My cousin was the one who is the wise one here, I went to visit him last night for a trim and we had such a deep and meaning conversation about life in general. It may sound cheesey and non-sense but it inspired me to bake some boozy cookies. I really wanted to try this recipe and finally got a chance to just pick my lazy butt up and do it. Word from the wise: if you're going through hell, keep going. =)

Heres how it went down.
BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES 
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. Bailey's original Irish cream
2 1/4 c. cake flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 (6 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips

Mix all the wet ingredients together and then add the dry ones. Bake it at 375 for 10 minutes and wala. Boozy cookies! One thing I hate about making cookies is the sticky dough. I hate handling dough but it's essential that you get a good shape for it.

Overall it was chewy, sweet and actaully tastes like Baileys. It was so good. I should really open a bake shop or have a bake sale or something haha.

Enjoy it. =) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment